Monday 15 February 2016

We had sunshine today! It was very cold but that's ok, I've got a nice thick fur coat. We got the bus to Cardigan cos I had to get more stuff to stop those nasty, bitey fleas making their home in my nice warm furs. While we were in the VET I got weighed and I 's 29.25kilos  now.
When we came out of the VETs we went for a walk along the river through the Teifi marshes to the wildlife park. There were lots of sniffs to be snuffled and pee mail to be checked cos we haven't been for a few weeks. There were also lots of people pushing their bald puppies in pushchairs and bigger bald puppies who were on holiday from school and had been to a wicker weaving workshop in the wildlife park.
Usually we turn round at the gate by the car park, but we went a bit further today and went through some woods back to the river. There were a few mallard on the river and we could hear the Canada geese, but we didn't see them. There was a Red Kite flying around and several gulls and best of all a snipe flew right across the path in front of me, I notice the birds cos I like playing with them, but I have to keep She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed on her walking string on this walk so I couldn't play with them today.
Here's the photies She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took. 

No comments:

Post a Comment