Monday 11 November 2019

We did go to Dog Food Dave to get my noms again today. We like to have our walkie by the side of the running waters, but the running waters does be rushing waters today and a few sleeps ago a Labrador was swept away when she went into the running waters. The boat that saves pepes in trouble in the waters woz called out and they saved her, but she had been swimming for 2 hours. I does not want to be swept away by running waters and have to swim for 2 hours, my coat does be thicker than a Labradors so it might get too heavy and I might not be able to swim for 2 hours. I doesn't think we will have our walkie by the running waters today.

But where shall we go for our walkie?

We went to Poppit and these do be the photies of our walkie.


It did be very windy and I chased leaves across the sands.




I did diggings as well.



and collected wood.














I got my furs wet in the little running waters.





And then we went back to the Dogmobile. I hope my noms are still in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment