Tuesday 19 November 2019

On Sunday we went to a scent trial, this does be the second one I's been to. We had four searches to do,the first one woz easy peasy and I woz pawsome.  


the next one woz hard.




For the next two I didn't have the walking string on and I found it easier to work.






my half bruvver Simon woz there as well, that be Auntie Ann with the yellow rosette, he came 3rd, I came fith and got a green rosette. we all got over 85%, I got 90% and I fink Simon got 95% and the winner got 97% so we woz all pawsome.




On the way home we stopped at Aberaeron and had our noms by the harbour, and went for a walkie after.

 


we had to go across a scary bridge over the running waters. Can you see the Dogmobile hiding between the cars?



That does be the scary bridge we went across. You could see the running waters under your paws as there were gaps between the boards we had to walk on.



We found a beach of stones






I doesn't like this beach, so we didn't stay long.


There be that scary bridge again. I swear it moves under my paws.


We made it safe back to the Dogmobile.


and went home.

And here I am mode.ling my rosette



No comments:

Post a Comment