Saturday 16 November 2019


My gilities woz cancelled today, this does not be good. "Never mind Rogui, we'll go somewhere special instead". So we went somewhere speshul.

We went over the mountain. "Let's stop here, there be no sheepies up here". But we didn't stop on top of the mountain, we went down the other side and stopped at this place.


This place be called Rosebush, but I didn't see any roses.






 

It did be a quarry in olden times, and these be some of the old quarry buildings.


Must just leave some pee-mail here, excuse me a moment.





Some feathered furiends crossing the road, why DID the chicken cross the road?



We walkied round this forestry.



I had a drinkie in these cool waters.


While we woz walking we heard the horn from the Tivyside Hunt calling to the hounds. Will they be coming this way? Do the hounds know I be a pupster not a fox? I don't want to be mistaken for a fox. And just then we heard a horse neighing right behind us! This does not be good I thinks, But the relief , it woz She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed's furiend calling her on the talkie box, the ringtone is a horse calling and the talkie box was in the bag on her back. Then a lady came along on a horse and told us the hunt would not be coming this way today.


Then someone came along on a push bike.





That looks like the sky will start to cry soon.


A falling waters.








Play the stone game please.



















Then we came to these devastations.


And more falling waters.




I'll just sit on this seat and watch the falling waters.



On the trail of the fox, those hounds be rubbish, the fox does be here not over the other side of the mountain.






Then we heard the horn again, and we saw the huntsmen in the distance. then they went off the other way. Phew.




I want to go this way I not be ready to go home yet.


Wait for me, I'm coming.


There's those feathered furiends again.


And the Dogmobile is waiting for us.


On the way home we stopped at this place that makes cheezes, and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed bought some cheeeze


These be the cheezes they make, we got the smoked cheeze.


And when we got home we ate the cheeze, it woz good cheeze. 
I like cheeze.



No comments:

Post a Comment