Thursday 21 November 2019

It woz a nice cold day today, just right for going on a  nice long walkie, so we gave the Dogmobile a day off and went for a road walkie (to file my nails down) to the deserted farm. Since we had the Dogmobile we haven't done many road walkies and I do like to keep my nails tidy😊.


Although we did most of our walkie on the road we did go across a couple of fields before we got to the deserted farm.








We played 'findit' in the old barn, we haven't played 'findit' for a while nownot since I started doing my scent trials. It does be much more fun looking for my toy than a silly clove even if I do get to play pullytug when I finds the clove.


This does be the moving photies of me finding my toy. I am pawsome😃.





And this does be how far we went and how long it took us.


No comments:

Post a Comment