Monday 17 June 2019

We can't do our fun short walkies now cos there do be nasty moo monsters in the way, so today we did get my Gility stuffs out and we did Gilities in the field behind the club. we hasn't had these stuffs out for a long time, I woz sooo cited, but I membered good.

This be my seesaw, it moves when i get on it and I sposed to go slowly and not jump off.


She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed put the photie box on legs so it could take our photies by its self.

These be the moving photies of me doing my gilities.
I did the seesaw good, I's a clever boy.


The weavie poles be hard, I has to member which side to go in and not miss any out.



Then we did some jumpies but the weavies still be hard.



then She Who Thinks She Must Be obeyed woz trying to teach me to go on in front of her, why must I leave her ? I want to stay with her. I did good but I think the poles need to practice staying up!



I got a bit cited here and couldn't concentrate properly.





I did all that work getting the seesaw to behave and I DIDN'T GET MY TOY!


.


But we got it right on the last run




Wosn't I a clever boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment