Sunday 9 June 2019

On Friday the skies did cry all day and I only  had three short walkies instead of my usual big walkie, so  in the evening after we'd all had our noms we played silly games. First I had to sit on the rocky, swivelly chair and have my photie took without jumping off as soon as the photie box went click, 



Then I had to get on the ricketty bench in the hall, walkie along it then wait to have my photie took again and wait tl I woz told to get off.


This is better, lie down on my chair and yes, you guessed, have my photie took.


Now on mums chair.

f

Lies on the mat by the front door and do a down stay for three minutes. 


and, well can you blieve this? Get on the cawfee table in a 'tand',



and then lie down. I'd be in dead trubble if I did this when She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed didn't tell me.


then I settled down to sleep before she thawt of any more silly things to do.

So then next day the skies had stopped crying and the sun was smiling down on us, but look the tears from the skies have filled my puddle up again.





Time for a rest I think, wonder wot's so speshul about this chair.


She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed sits in it all the time when the sun does be smiling.


It be quite comfy when you get used to it moving.



Woz having a nice swing and then Smudge called me.



Wonder wot we'll do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment