Saturday 5 December 2015

Zoe from Gladwin photography took these photies of my big bruvver, Finn who crossed the rainbow bridge 5 days after I met him. 

)

She was going to be at Poppit today and She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed wanted her to take a photieof me, but the bad wefurs was back and she said we'd do it another time. 
But we thought we'd go anyway. This is where we went, the wind was making the water very bumpy, and was blowing the sand across the beach.

 My friend Bella is back in Tresaith for a few days and her people took us in their car. I was sick.
Here are the photies She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed took. I'm running with Bella.







We went in the sand dunes. 

Bella's dad found a load of old rope wrapped round this big tree.





We met Blue, my friend from Aberporth. 




Blue is a Saluki X shepherd, he's very handsome, don't you think. 




I got very tired chasing leaves and playing with my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment