Saturday 5 December 2015


Cos I'm getting sooo strong now and like to chase cars She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed put this on me. I don't like it. I have to walk tidy in it.

We went to a new place today. It wasn't too far away but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed thinks it's too far for me to walk all the way so we got the bus there and walked back. When I get really big I can walk all the way.
where are we?

Come on, let's explore. 

Here's a scenic. 

Come on,enough looking at scenics.

I'm waiting. 

Here's a puddly place to get my paws wet. 

They made a solar farm in this field. What's a solar farm?  Farms have animals, I can't see any animals here. 

A floody place! I's gonna get my furs wet! 

Is that a SPLASH MONSTER in there?

I rescued this tree from the splash monster. 

What is that I hear? 

SPLASH  MONSTER!  Run for your life. 

I can run fast 

Ok, I finished running. Splash monster couldn't catch me. 
I might do a bit of fishing now. 



The fish all got away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment