Tuesday 7 April 2020


We's not going on our usual adventures  cos of this nasty c virus so this afternoon when She WhoThinks She Must Be Obeyed woz sitting in her chair in the garden wiv her book a man came and left a spicious box on the doorstep. I barked and barked "what you leaving spicious parcels on our step for?," but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed sed it woz alright  and it woz a prezzie for me as we's not doing our mantrailing for a while. 
Look it woz a noo puzzle game 


She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed put tasty pate noms in the boxes.
Then I practiced each box on it's own and then we put we put more tasty noms in and put them all together, but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed put one box in the wrong way round and I couldn't open it so she had to turn it round for me.



But I did it all in the end 😀.




No comments:

Post a Comment