Sunday 5 August 2018

We went for our walkies before She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed had her breakfast again this morning so we got back beforeit hotted up.


See me fly over the style. This is the way to the ruins of the old saw mill.


                                

Then we played find it as we were walking along the path. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed hid my pully tug while I woz fighting a tree so I didn't know she had hidded it. This woz a dirty trick and totally unfair, usually she tells me to stay down while she goes and hides it and I know what we're doing.


But I founded it๐Ÿ˜€. I's good at playing 'find it'.
Then we did it properly, and she hidded two toys in the ruins.



I founded them both๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.



Two times.
I's clever.
I's holding onto this one now, she's not losing it again.



I CARRIES IT HOME.



But when I got home I had to have all these sticky buds brushed out๐Ÿ˜ก



No comments:

Post a Comment