Saturday 3 June 2017

Day 3

We went to the car boot sale today,there's  lots of pee mail to catch up on and things to see there. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was holding my collar to keep me calm while a little Jack Russell jumped up at my face as he went past, not once but several times I woz very good and ignored him, She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed made a few coments on idiots not controlling their dogs and this random stranger butts in and starts yelling at her that it was her fault for holding my collar and she's a dog trainer and knows dogs. Then She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed told her she didn't know me and they both started talking to each other  like I'm not allowed to talk to other dogs! Peeps, who can understand them!
Anyways there wasn't much at the car boot sale so we went for a walk along the bridle path across the road before coming back as everyone was packing up to leave before we got the bus home. Here be the piccies

No comments:

Post a Comment